Fast Forward Learning System for the GED® Test
Fast Forward offers on-demand courses in all four test areas: math, language arts, science, and social studies – all conveniently accessed online via your laptop, tablet, or even your smartphone!
KET is an aligned content provider for GED Testing Service®, a HiSET® test prep provider, and a TASC publishing partner.
Fast Forward Online Course Highlights
- Individualized study plans
- Step-by-step lessons
- Plenty of test tips
- Instructional videos
- Interactive animations
- Plenty of practice problems
- All courses include free vouchers for the official GED Ready™ tests
To be successful in these courses, you should have:
- Computer skills
- Internet access
- Basic math skills
- Strong reading skills
- Time to study
GED® Skills for Success E-books
These easy-to-use e-books focus on key skills to help you prepare for the 2014 GED® test quickly. They are ideal if you need a basic review of the subject.
- Fast Forward Language Arts Skills for Success – available now
- Fast Forward Math Skills for Success – in production
Fast Forward Basics Series E-books
The Basics series e-books build a foundation for higher-level study. Pretests help you assess your skills and practice exercises show how much you’re learning as you go. Video segments offer a change of pace and expand on the lessons.
- Fast Forward Writing Basics – available on iTunes and as Kindle e-book
- Fast Forward Reading Basics – available on iTunes
- Fast Forward Math Basics – available on iTunes
- Fast Forward Science Basics – available on iTunes
- Fast Forward Social Studies Basics – coming soon